Debt management Advisor
Cadence are excited to be working on behalf of one of the UK's largest debt management practices. This leading organisation is renowned for its empathetic and client-focused approach.
Debt might be daunting, but it isn’t complicated and it’s that philosophy and forward-thinking approach that is revolutionising the insolvency industry.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated Debt Management Advisors to provide specialist advice on all aspects of debt management on behalf of our client. Debt Management experience within an IVA/DM sales environment is preferred but not essential.
Salary: £20,800 per annum basic (£10 per hour). Weekly commission.
Realistic OTE: £28,000
Hours, Office Based: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Training: 2 weeks full time paid training
What we are looking for in you:
· Strong customer service experience background.
· Excellent telephone handling skills.
· Ability to work well in a team and on an individual basis.
· Having a flexible approach to meet the needs of our client.
· Strong time management skills.
· Impressive negotiating skills.
· Experienced team of Industry Leaders with over 40 years of experience across multi-channel and multi-sector experience.
· Our people, process and technology combined with our experience, make us the best at what we do.
· Customer focused in all aspects from Campaign Development to Delivery. High customer satisfaction rating. Promoter of best practices among peers.
· We aim to deliver sustainable, long-term economic and social benefits for the town of Kilmarnock, Ayrshire and wider Scottish communities.
Location: We are based in Scotland’s first HALO 28-acre site, in the heart of Kilmarnock. Local to both the bus and train station in Kilmarnock town centre. This carbon neutral building gives a fresh, vibrant feel for your workplace as well as amazing facilities onsite, including free electric vehicle and bike charging points, electric bus and an onsite canteen.
· Weekly pay
· Commission paid weekly
· Online training platform for staff development
· Staff referral scheme
· Town centre location – 5-minute walk > train station and 11-minute walk > bus station
· Regular staff incentives
· The ability to buy and sell annual leave
· Employee of the Month
· Smart/Casual dress code
· Dynamic inclusive workplace with a generous benefits package
· Monthly staff focus session to allow staff to help choose future benefits and charity partners
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £10.00 per hour